Machinist Handbook Quadrant
Emco Industrial Plastics is a leading custom plastics machine shop and fabricator, specializing in machining Radel®. We have over 30 years of experience working with plastics and have the technical and manufacturing expertise to machine specialty plastics such as Radel®.
Request a Quote »
Radel®, a polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), is a specialty plastic used for applications requiring exposure to hot water or steam. Radel® PPSU offers high resistance to impact, chemicals, and heat coupled with excellent hydrolytic stability, low heat release, low smoke generation, and low toxic gas emissions. It provides better performance than polysulfone (PSU) and polyetherimide (PEI) for high heat and corrosive applications. It can be colored to meet specific medical equipment standards. Radel® is available in a range of formulations engineered to meet demanding requirements of medical, aerospace, liquid processing, and construction applications. It is easy to thermoform and mold.
Radel® Machined Parts:
- Medical tubing
- Sterilization trays
- Plumbing manifolds
- Hot water pipe and fittings
- Aircraft components
- Wire insulation
Radel® Machining Services:
- Engineering, including CAD/CAM, product and tooling design
- Assistance with material selection
- Complete precision fabricating and CNC machining services, including thermoforming, CNC milling, injection molding, vacuum forming, drilling, die cutting, and CNC turning.
- Precision tolerances to +/-0.005”
- Sizes from small, intricate parts up to large parts
- Quantities from prototypes through full production runs
- In-process quality inspections and testing of finished parts prior to delivery
- Certifications to meet industry standards, including MIL specs, AMS standards, or RoHs compliance
The Emco Advantage
Our staff will work with you from your initial inquiry through delivery of your finished part to ensure that your part meets or exceeds your specifications.
Emco Industrial Plastics uses the latest technologies and highest quality standards, supported by superior customer service to provide each customer with a finished part that meets or exceeds expectations, is delivered on time and on budget. Call or contact us today to talk with one of our Radel® manufacturing experts.