Made from extremely fine glass fibers, fiberglass is used as a reinforcing agent for many polymer products. The resulting composite material is properly known as glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) in Britain, fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) in the USA, or by the trade name Fiberglass, which has become a genericized trademark.
Pultruded FRP sheets are offered in three series designed for different environments and applications:
- Standard: All-purpose series utilizing an isophthalic polyester resin system. Color: Olive Green.
- FR/UV: All-purpose series utilizing a fire-retardant isophthalic polyester resin system with a UV inhibitor. Color: Dark Gray & Yellow.
- VE: Premium series, both fire-retardant and highly corrosion resistant, utilizing a vinyl ester resin system with a UV inhibitor. Color: Beige, Yellow.
Additional FRP sheet goods available:
- Liner Panels: Economical, durable, and nonporous, designed for wall or ceiling applications where high sanitation standards are required. Extruded PVC moldings available.
- Corrugated Sheets: Translucent, industrial weight panels create side lights, skylights, roofing, wall partitions. Ideal for assembly and fabrication plants, warehouse and port facilities, garden centers, wastewater treatment plants, as well as other commercial buildings.
- Sheets/Panels: Fiber Brite® FRP panels are the signage industry’s alternative to expensive laminates, labor-intensive MDO, damage-prone aluminum, and climatically unstable PVC. Recommended for use around water, chemicals, electricity or where UV outdoor resistance and durability are important.
Do you need Fabrication or Machining for Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Pultruded Sheet?
Contact us today for your fabrication and machining needs!
Request Fabrication/Machining Services