Quadrant Machining Instructions
Emco Industrial Plastics machines and fabricates high quality custom Ertalyte® parts for industrial applications. We have earned the reputation for manufacturing custom Ertalyte® machining parts that will meet or exceed your application requirements.
Request a Quote »
Ertalyte® is an unreinforced, semi-crystalline thermoplastic polyester manufactured by Quadrant EPP. Based on polyethylene terephthalate (PET-P), Ertalyte® exhibits excellent dimensional stability, excellent wear resistance, low efficient of friction, high strength, and resistance to some acidic solutions. Its melting point is almost 150°F above acetal and it retains more of its original strength at higher temperatures than nylon or acetal. Ertalyte® has a continuous service temperature of 210°F. It is non-staining, has low water absorption and is FDA, USDA, and 3A-Dairy compliant. Ertalyte® is easy to machine.
Ertalyte® is an ideal material for precision parts used in high load, high wear applications in the industrial and food processing industries.
Ertalyte® Plastic Fabricating Parts:
- Linear bearings
- Journal bearings
- Rollers and wheels
- Wear and slide pads
- Valve seals
- Thrust washers
- Scraper blades
- Fuel system pumps, connectors, and rotors
Ertalyte® Machining Services
- Engineering, including CAD/CAM, product and tooling design
- Assistance with material selection
- Complete precision fabricating and CNC machining services, including, CNC milling, drilling, and CNC turning
- Precision tolerances to +/-0.005”
- Sizes from small, intricate parts up to large parts
- Quantities from prototypes through full production runs
- In-process quality inspections and testing of finished parts prior to delivery
- Certifications to meet industry standards, including MIL specs, AMS standards, or RoHs compliance
The EMCO Advantage
Our staff will work with you from your initial inquiry through the delivery of your finished part to ensure that your part meets or exceeds your specifications.
Emco Industrial Plastics uses the latest technologies and highest quality standards, supported by superior customer service to provide each customer with a finished part that meets or exceeds expectations, is delivered on time and on budget.
Call or contact us today to talk with one of our Ertalyte® manufacturing experts.