Celtec Users Manual How to Guide
Emco Industrial Plastics offers custom Celtec® machining and fabricating for industrial applications. With over 30 years of experience, we have the technical and manufacturing expertise to produce precision custom Celtec® parts that will meet or exceed your application requirements.
Celtec® is a foamed polyvinyl chloride (PVC) that is tough, high strength, and lightweight. Its surface is smooth, with a matte finish that accepts paint and laminate. Due to its closed cell structure, it exhibits low water absorption, making it ideal for outdoor applications. It is easy to cut and shape.
Celtec® is an ideal material for signage, graphics, and printing. Some of the custom Celtec® products Emco manufactures include:
- Store Displays
- Point of purchase displays
- Store fixtures
We will work with you from your initial inquiry through delivery of your finished part to ensure that your part meets or exceeds your specifications.
Our turnkey Celtec® machining and fabrication services include:
- Engineering, including CAD/CAM, product and tooling design
- Assistance with material selection
- Complete precision fabricating and CNC machining services, including thermoforming, CNC milling, vacuum forming, drilling, die cutting, bending, and CNC turning.
- Precision tolerances to +/-0.005”
- Sizes from small, intricate parts up to large parts
- Quantities from prototypes through full production runs
- In-process quality inspections and testing of finished parts prior to delivery
- Certifications to meet industry standards, including MIL specs, AMS standards, or RoHs compliance
Emco Industrial Plastics uses the latest technologies and highest quality standards, supported by superior customer service to provide each customer with a finished part that meets or exceeds expectations, is delivered on time and on budget. Call today to talk with one of our acetal manufacturing experts.