Cross Linked Polystyrene Machining
Emco Industrial Plastics is a leading custom plastics machine shop and fabricator, specializing in machining Rexolite®. We have over 30 years of experience working with plastics and have the technical and manufacturing expertise to machine specialty plastics such as Rexolite®.
Request a Quote »
We specialize in machining and fabricating Rexolite®, a polystyrene compound that exhibits many of the same properties as acrylic. It is lightweight, rigid, strong, and exhibits optical clarity. Its properties include radiation and chemical resistance, low moisture absorption, high impact resistance, and excellent dielectric properties. Rexolite® is a low-cost, environmentally-friendly material. It is easy to machine.
Rexolite® Machined Parts:
- Electrical insulators and connectors
- Microwave components
- Radiation-resistant housings
Rexolite® Machining Services:
- Engineering, including CAD/CAM, product and tooling design
- Assistance with material selection
- Complete precision fabricating and CNC machining services, including thermoforming, CNC milling, injection molding, vacuum forming, drilling, laser cutting, die cutting, grinding, bending, CNC turning, and welding
- Precision tolerances to +/-0.005”
- Quantities from prototypes through full production runs
- Finishing services, including polishing, edge finishing, laminating, decal application
- In-process quality inspections and testing of finished parts prior to delivery
- Certifications to meet industry standards, including MIL specs, AMS standards, or RoHs compliance
THE EMCO ADVANTAGE
Emco’s staff works with each client from the initial inquiry through delivery of the finished part to ensure that your part meets or exceeds your specifications.
Emco Industrial Plastics uses the latest technologies and highest quality standards, supported by superior customer service to provide each customer with a finished part that meets or exceeds expectations, is delivered on time and on budget. Call today to talk with one of our Rexolite® manufacturing experts.