Emco Industrial Plastics offers custom Kynar® machining and fabricating for industrial applications. With over 30 years of experience, we have the technical and manufacturing expertise to produce precision custom Kynar® parts for you.
Request a Quote »
We specialize in machining and fabricating Kynar®. Manufactured by Arkema, Kynar® is a polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF). It is a specialty plastic used for applications that require the highest purity coupled with strength, resistance to solvents, acids, and bases, and heat resistance. PVDF is flexible, lightweight, and generates little smoke if exposed to fire. It is easily to machine, mold, and weld and is available in many forms, including film and crosslinked closed cell foam.
Kynar® Machined Parts:
- Cabling and electrical jackets and insulators
- Semiconductor and printed circuit board components and insulation
- Aerospace and aviation components
We offer a range of Kynar® and PVDF grades that provide different strength, abrasion-resistance, thermal stability, and corrosion resistance and can help you select the best grade of PVDF for your application.
Kynar® Machining Services:
- Engineering, including CAD/CAM, product and tooling design
- Assistance with material selection
- Complete precision fabricating and CNC machining services, including CNC milling, injection molding, vacuum forming, drilling, grinding, bending, CNC turning, and welding
- Precision tolerances to +/-0.005”
- Sizes from small, intricate parts up to large parts
- Quantities from prototypes through full production runs
- In-process quality inspections and testing of finished parts prior to delivery
- Certifications to meet industry standards, including MIL specs, AMS standards, or RoHs compliance
The Emco Advantage
Our staff will work with you from your initial inquiry through delivery of your finished part to ensure that your part meets or exceeds your specifications.
Emco Industrial Plastics uses the latest technologies and highest quality standards, supported by superior customer service to provide each customer with a finished part that meets or exceeds expectations, is delivered on time and on budget.
Call or contact us today to talk with one of our Kynar® manufacturing experts.