Kydex Sheet Technical Brief
Emco Industrial Plastics offers custom Kydex® machining and plastic fabricating for industrial applications. With over 30 years of experience, we have the technical and manufacturing expertise to produce custom precision Kydex® parts for you.
Request a Quote »
Kydex® is an acrylic polyvinyl chloride (IPK) plastic manufactured by Kydex LLC. The combination of acrylic and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) provides the material with rigidity and formability coupled with toughness, corrosion and chemical resistance, and strength. Kydex® exhibits good abrasion resistance, low flammability, and is easy to form, machine, and fabricate.
Emco offers the different grades of Kydex® and can provide you with the formulation that meets your custom application requirements.
Kydex® Machined Parts
- Equipment housings
- Motor covers
- Electronic equipment insulators
- Aircraft parts
- Automotive parts
Kydex® Custom Fabrication Services
- Engineering, including CAD/CAM, product and tooling design
- Assistance with material selection
- Complete precision fabricating and CNC machining services, including thermoforming, CNC milling, vacuum forming, drilling, die cutting, bending, and CNC turning.
- Precision tolerances to +/-0.005”
- Sizes from small, intricate parts up to large parts
- Quantities from prototypes through full production runs
- In-process quality inspections and testing of finished parts prior to delivery
- Certifications to meet industry standards, including MIL specs, AMS standards, or RoHs compliance
The Emco Advantage
Our staff will work with you from your initial inquiry through delivery of your finished part to ensure that your part meets or exceeds your specifications.
Emco Industrial Plastics uses the latest technologies and highest quality standards, supported by superior customer service to provide each customer with a finished part that meets or exceeds expectations, is delivered on time and on budget.
Call today or contact us to talk with one of our Kydex® manufacturing experts.