Emco’s skilled staff follows your project through every stage – from inception to creation and shipment. Here at Emco we design, assemble, test, re-test, decorate, package and ship your product. All of our molds are designed internally by our own staff and are 100% made in the USA! Our machines range in size from 30 ton (1 1/2 oz shot) to 550 ton (90 oz shot). Emco’s injection molding division has been manufacturing components since 1988!
Below are some of the many items we can create for you:
- Dairy Certified – Caps, sprouts, and adapters
- NSF Certified – Soft drink components
- Automotive – Tall light, turn signal lenses and housings, fuse holders, speaker brackets, and assemblies, RV components
- Non-intrusive medical – Unit dose medicine packaging
- OEM Products – Fuse pullers, circuit and voltage testers, vending machine parts, point of purchase display components, computer cases and components
We can handle a wide range of commodity and engineering grade filled and unfilled resins, including:
Emco also offers value added services, including:
- CNC machining
- Ultrasonic welding
- Heat transfer decal
- Hot stamping and assembly
Emco has been and will always be dedicated to providing high quality molded products on time and in the most cost effective way!
Send us your RFQ and see what our experienced team can do for you!