Machining Guidelines Ensinger
Emco Industrial Plastics provides custom Hydlar™ machining and fabricating for industrial applications. With over 30 years of experience, we have the technical and manufacturing expertise to produce precision custom Hydlar™ parts for you.
Request a Quote »
Hydlar™ is a strong, wear resistant composite that is engineered to combine the properties of nylon with the wear resistance of Kevlar®. As a result, Hydlar™ exhibits outstanding wear resistance, abrasion resistance, excellent flexural and tensile strength, and toughness. It is stronger than nylon and most other reinforced plastics. It has excellent machinability. Hydlar™ is available in three grades - Hydlar™ Z, Hydlar™ ZT, and Hydlar™ ZM.
Emco manufactures custom Hydlar™ machined parts for industrial, aerospace, and automotive applications.
Hydlar™ Machined Parts
Hydlar™ Machining Services
- Engineering, including CAD/CAM, product and tooling design
- Assistance with material selection
- Complete precision fabricating and CNC machining services, CNC milling, drilling, and CNC turning
- Precision tolerances to +/-0.005”
- Sizes from small, intricate parts up to large parts
- Quantities from prototypes through full production runs
- In-process quality inspections and testing of finished parts prior to delivery
- Certifications to meet industry standards, including MIL specs, AMS standards, or RoHs compliance
The Emco Advantage
Emco’s staff works with each client from the initial inquiry through delivery of the finished part to ensure that your part meets or exceeds your specifications. Emco Industrial Plastics uses the latest technologies and highest quality standards, supported by superior customer service to provide each customer with a finished part that meets or exceeds expectations, is delivered on time and on budget.
Call today to talk with one of our Hydlar™ manufacturing experts.