PVC tubing exhibits excellent elongation and drape. It is typically used for lower pressure applications and for OEM designs with complex tubing pathways. Several grades of flexible PVC tubing, include:
- Standard: optically clear, odorless, tasteless and nontoxic; FDA compliant.
- Chemical & Petrochemical Transfer: Formulated for use in the transfer of chemicals and petrochemicals including gasoline, kerosene, oils, and cutting compounds.
- Nylon-Reinforced: Inner braid of nylon provides four times the working pressure of standard PVC tubing; FDA compliant.
- Steel Wire-Reinforced: Kink-free, crush resistant; FDA compliant.
- Bev-A-Line: High purity process tubing is lightweight, optically clear and transparent, meets standards for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, laboratory and medical device use.
- Micro-Line: Mini-bore, is nontoxic, non-contaminating, and biogically stable; well suited for medical and laboratory use.
Emco Industrial Plastics doesn’t claim to represent all of the manufacturers or trade name products listed. This list is intended as a guide of typical materials available for purchase from Emco Industrial Plastics, Inc. For additional information, contact an Emco Industrial Plastics representative by filling out the form below.
Do you need Fabrication or Machining for Flexible Vinyl Tubing?
Contact us today for your fabrication and machining needs!
Request Fabrication/Machining Services