Emco Industrial Plastics is a leading machine shop and fabricator, specializing in manufacturing custom Corzan® parts and components. We have over 30 years of experience producing high quality precision Corzan® parts that will meet or exceed your application requirements.
Corzan® is a specialty chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) that provides excellent corrosion resistance in high heat environments. It has excellent strength, impact resistance, corrosion and chemical resistance, and maintains its properties in high temperatures. The material is self-extinguishing and has a low flame spread. Like CPVC, Corzan® has low moisture absorption and excellent electrical and insulating properties. Corzan® conforms to ASTM-D-1784 Class 23447 and UL-94V-0 for fire properties.
It is easy to form, machine and weld to close tolerances.
Corzan® is used for:
- Hot water pipes
- Piping and tubing for high temperature industrial liquid processing, tank systems, scrubbers, and ventilation systems
Our experienced staff will work with you from your first phone call through delivery of your finished part to ensure that your part meets or exceeds your specifications.
Our turnkey Corzan® fabrication services include:
- Engineering, including CAD/CAM, product and tooling design
- Assistance with material selection
- Complete precision fabricating and CNC machining services, including thermoforming, CNC milling, injection molding, vacuum forming, drilling, die cutting, bending, CNC turning, and welding
- Precision tolerances to +/-0.005”
- Sizes from small, intricate parts up to large parts
- Quantities from prototypes through full production runs
- In-process quality inspections and testing of finished parts prior to delivery
- Certifications to meet industry standards, including MIL specs, AMS standards, or RoHs compliance
Emco Industrial Plastics uses the latest technologies and highest quality standards, supported by superior customer service to provide each customer with a finished part that meets or exceeds expectations, is delivered on time and on budget. Call today to talk with one of our Corzan® manufacturing experts.